Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hilton Head, SC

Here are some pictures from our time together.
At the pool!
Brooke introducing Oak to the ocean.
Otto and Sarah with Gramps.
Eli and Nate were great buddies all week. Nate is a very sweet boy, I was really glad he and Eli had this time to get to know each other. Eli really misses him.
Sand dollars were a common find here. This one had little crabs on it.
Tree frog!

Weeeeee!

The first crab catch!
Mom and I tried to stay in the shade for Oak. It was a hot day. We ended up spending the crabbing time shopping and drinking cold drinks at a shaded outside bar. It was just too hot and sunny to spend the whole time on the pier with the baby.
Cooking the crabs
I had to capture each person's different styles of crab eating. Brian here spent about an hour cleaning and taking out the meat. Then he ate it all.
Mom, with her reading glasses on, got real messy. She flung all sorts of crab shell shrapnel around. I was sitting next to her so I know. She was persistent like Brian though, and kept at it for about an hour.
Eli just had fun playing with claws and breaking them apart.
Making wet sand castles.

No comments:

Post a Comment