Yes, Eli has been asking for a black scorpion for almost a year now, so Brian and I decided it was time to get it for him. I honestly was expecting a smaller version, but when Brian took Eli to the pet store he pointed to the biggest one, of course. It will grow up to 9 inches long and it turns colors under different lights. Under the plant light here it is a blue color and under the display fish tank it is a green. So far we have been keeping it on the back porch. It needs to be in 80-90 degree heat so that's easy for now. We will get him a warmer of some kind for the winter. No, we haven't held him yet, but both Brian and Eli have touched it. It isn't aggressive and you can hold it. I bet you can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment