This blog is a collection of mostly pictures and videos from our family. With the little ones growing and changing so fast this blog helps us to capture and share some of those special milestones as well as just day to day happenings with family and friends.
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Babysitting Co-op
Here is a picture of the little ones from our Friday night babysitting co-op (minus one family who will be back in the fall). We have been in and out of co-op over the past few months with the baby and being gone on trips, so I really looked forward to having all the kids here the other night. I wanted to take a picture because it seemed like they all grew a couple inches over the past months! A cute and busy busy crowd! I love these kids. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment