Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Random Happenings...

Marble run! Eli loves this marble maze set.

 Otto can fit himself in a crate.
 I think Eli took this, he likes to hold his gecko while he watches some morning cartoons.
 Sweet Oak!
 The boys are watching hexbug videos on you tube. I am pretty sure Eli has watched them all by now.
 Eli took this.
 and this.
 I took the camera with on a walk to Sunergos the other day....
 Eli asked me to take his picture by this tree.
 and here in the leaves. 
 then I told Otto to join in, sorry it is upside down.

 At Sunergos! Papa!!!!


 Brian and I have started p90x again. The boys like to get up with us, but they don't like to workout. I guess many days I don't feel like working out either, but we decided we plain old just need to be disciplined and do it because we need it. It is a good thing. We get up together and just get it done! How do you like how Eli dressed himself... sword and all. He makes me laugh! The green bag has all his hexbugs in it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment