Sunday, January 22, 2012

Going Private

Hey friends and family! After much thought we have decided to go private with this blog. I am sure you all understand with the nature of this blog. It is all about the kids! So, I want to invite everyone who wants to continue following us through this blog to PLEASE let me know!

1. Email me or Brian your email address. (I would have included my email address here, but blogger advised me not to since this is a public page, so I hope you have it.)
2. I will email you an invite. 
3. It will require you to make an account with google (SUPER EASY). 
4. After signing in you can view the blog. 


I hope this extra step won't discourage you from keeping up with us! I know with all the miles that separate most of us, this blog is my main way of keeping you up to date. We value our friends and family SO much and hope that you will not only make this extra step for us, but encourage us in guarding the privacy of our family. I will also make sure I am consistent in my updates, they will be weekly, so if you check just once a week you will find the latest!
I will keep this up for about a week, then poof we will appear to be gone! But really we are just a short sign in away!
Thank you so much for understanding!

Brian and Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment