Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Oak 2 Months

Oak will be 2 months in just a few days! I can hardly believe it. He is such a sweet sweet baby. I love this boy, he has stolen my heart (as each of my boys have!). He is super snuggly and easy going. I am so thankful. Here are a few pictures of him from the past week or two.
He smiles now with a little work. He mostly smiles when Eli and Otto are around. I am pretty sure he thinks I am just an extension of himself because I have to work really hard to see a smile. He loves to hear the kids laugh and play and is looking around for them when they are playing.
Ohhhhh this is a favorite for me. This is my view of little man and it goes SO fast. Before I know it he will be too big for this carrier. I could cry, but I won't! I will do my best to enjoy each stage and be excited to see him grow up.
His eyes are still very slate in color. I am not sure if they will be blue or brown.

I had to get a picture of this cute outfit Oak got from his Aunt Amy, Uncle Jay and family.
See!!! He LOVES kids. When he saw Meadow for the first time he just started giggling. It was pretty sweet. I was glad I had the camera ready.
This is how our evenings go most nights. Oak usually stays up until 9 or 10 so Brian and I get a little time with just him and that is pretty nice.


Mercy is a friend from Antioch who watches all of our kids in our family group every week and here she is holding Oak (she is a bit further back in the picture Trent and Elizabeth are the couple in front of us here with their baby). Mercy is a very kind friend to me and told me often that she was faithfully praying for me during this pregnancy and I believe it. She is a blessing.

1 comment:

  1. oak is totally wearing an 'otto smirk' is that first photo!

    ReplyDelete