Since the warm-up in weather the kids have been out doors most of the day and I am thankful because these boys are sooooo busy. Go go go go go is their song from sunrise to sunset.
A couple weeks ago both Eli and Otto got an early birthday present from Grandpa Dave and Grandma Kay. Push bikes!!! It has been a really good time for them. Otto has been a bit timid about the bike so it will take a little while longer until I think he is comfortable on it for longer distances (such as a ride to Sunergos for a coco).
Eli though was like a fish in water on this thing and even has started to try and do "tricks" as he calls it. So exciting. I need to catch one of those on video. Here are a few pictures of their bikes and some of our backyard adventures. There is a VIDEO at the end of Eli on the swing. This boy is so funny. He is ALL giggles.
Ready, Steady, Betty from capture box on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment