We did ALL have a cold (both families!). I am pretty sure that was the most people I have ever heard coughing and blowing their noses under one roof at one time. Thankfully no pukes or fevers.
Here are some pictures from our time there and a video at the end.
Eli and Hina were the best of friends from the start (as they always are). They are just TOO cute together.
Shawn and Kristi bought our first boat from us!! Here it is - they take it to the lake by their cabin. It is a pretty nice set up for them.



This is Amy and Jeremiah. They are good friends from college. They have a cabin by a lake there too.

Amy preparing the fireworks for the pirate raft. They are fun - the kids and some of the adults decorated a blow up mattress (the Pirate Raft) with beaded necklaces, a pirate flag (that they all painted) and various other decorations. Then we all went down by the lake and launched it. I was dying laughing - I thought for sure it would tip with the people on it (there were three - 2 adults and one kid), but it didn't! They paddled it out to the lake and then shot off some fireworks. It was great.

The cabin from the lake. Amy and Jeremiah pretty much designed and built this thing. It was such a work of art inside.

On the boat.
No comments:
Post a Comment