Monday, April 4, 2011

An At Home Weekend

We have been taking it easy the past week here. I took some pictures over the weekend. Eli and Otto are having fun with paper airplanes lately. Brian has been finding videos on youtube on how to make different kinds. The boys are loving it. The other night I checked on them before bed and both boys were sleeping with their airplanes. It was pretty funny.
Getting ready to take them outside!
Brian making a paper airplane for Eli.
Mom making breakfast. Don't know how I would have made it the last week without her help!
Eli looking at his bug book.


Oak is such a good baby!!! I feel very blessed. Just this morning I put him down for a little nap and when I checked on him 20 minutes later he was awake and just looking around and playing with his hands. Wow. He doesn't spit up and hardly ever cries.

I could snuggle him all day....

Paper Airplanes from capture box on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment