Thursday, April 21, 2011

Grandmas and Grandpas are Here!

We have had visitors galore this past month. I have been loving all the extra hands and help around. I don't know what I am going to do once they are all gone.... back to reality. I have a few more days and I am enjoying each one! Here are a few pictures from the visits so far.
Mama! Take a picture of that!!!
The plane... ooooOOOoooo.

Not sure what we were laughing about here, but Mom is busting a gut over there.
All of us AND the bird.

Dad brought his flying FBI night vision goggles. They were really neat and work really well for spying on the neighbors - j/k!
We got a new slide!!! Yea! The kids are having so much fun with this. The park at our church was being torn down so we saved this vintage slide from becoming scrap metal. A blessing to us for sure!
Oak's first time with our Antioch church family. Our church family has been so sweet and helpful during this time. We had meals for almost 2 whole weeks! It was great. Oak had an amazingly warm welcome to church this day.
Grandma Kay has been so helpful. She initiated Otto being potty trained. He is doing SO well! I am really proud of him.
The boys with their "pilot goggles" (these are actually sunglasses Grandma Kay bought for Oak). Papa making more planes.

Oak meeting his lion from Grandma Kay.

No comments:

Post a Comment