Tuesday, August 16, 2011

lake retreat for a day...

After having the boat in the shop for the last month it now seems to run great. Here are some pictures and a video of one of our last trips out. We went out on a weekday and it was soooo quiet on the lake. We really enjoyed the family time together. We are looking forward to getting out on it more over the next couple months.

Roopie Beer from capture box on Vimeo.

I am actually by myself in this picture... I can hardly believe it. Glad Brian got this rare moment. Wouldn't you know though, half the time I was out there Eli kept asking when I was going to come back in the boat. 
Eli and Otto had a ton of fun turning over rocks looking for lake creatures and bugs.
Oak sucks his thumb. It is pretty cute. He also gets really hot. He seems to be more hot natured like Eli was as a baby. Poor little guy got a few mosquito bites on the car ride over.... uggh! I can't imagine getting bit by a mosquito and not knowing how to swat it.
Eli is swimming some now (with his life jacket on). He is loving the lake more and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment