With it being so hot lately I decided to do a morning water themed party. It was fun. We had the slip-n-slide for the bigger kids and the slide with the baby pool for the little ones.
Papa arrived home with some monster arms!!!
Little Meadow. The only girl. Sooo cute!
We had lunch then birthday treats!!
They all played in the baby pool at the end with some water grow bugs Eli got.
Eli got this fancy scorpion sucker from him buddy Abel and his brothers. Eli wanted to eat it right after the party. Soooo I let him. Once he chomped off the first claw and head I said, "Eli, are you SURE you want to eat this. It IS a bug you know." He just looked at me for a second then said, "No, mama. It is chocolate." I said, "Nope, not chocolate!" Then he spit the head out and said he thought it tasted funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment