Wow, the grandmas are now home in VA and MN and I have laundry coming out my ears. They were such an amazing help to me I am very grateful that they both were able to visit for as long as they did. I feel blessed. Here are some pictures from the past couple weeks since they have left.
This is my Mother's Day gift from Brian and the kids. The pot head is one Brian made a couple years ago. It was at Preston Sunergos, but the plant died and so the pot has been home empty for a while. We found this small fern plant and thought it would make nice hair for our pot head. I hung it on the porch. Hopefully it won't give our mailman nightmares.

Brian put up this rope swing for Eli. Here he is trying it out. I got on the rope swing too and couldn't believe how hard it is to swing on this thing! Eli is going to build some strong arms and abs by the end of summer!


Tim, Brian and Aaron hanging out on Derby day - they are all looking at and talking about the many airplanes/blimps in the air over Church Hill Downs. We could hear the bugle sound from the backyard too.

Me, Marla and Stephanie.
what a fun time...relaxing in great weather with great people!!! oh, and that sword picture from the post before is pretty priceless.
ReplyDeleteWe had a great time too with you all - as always!
ReplyDelete