Sunday, March 13, 2011

Eli and Otto Snap a Few

Yes, my camera has more battle wounds than any other digital device I own, but I like the kids having the freedom to take pictures now and then.... and sometimes it helps me to see what is happening when I am out of the room.
Okay, Brian just read this and he pointed out that most of the battle wounds have come from me dropping the camera and I am pretty sure he is right... BUT it sure does prove that this camera can handle a lot! - from very full Mama hands to sometimes steady challenged and easily distracted small kid hands.
Otto took this picture of Eli talking to Grandma Kay on the phone.
Uh-oh. They will have to learn not to take pictures of the naughty things they do.
I think Eli took about 15 pictures of this spider. I saved one.
I love this one. Somehow Eli got it to the color accent mode and it captures both of their "longies" and Otto with his baggie of snacks. He is almost always carrying around a baggie with cereal and he somehow never crumbs or drops them. He gets that from Brian (the neatness part - not the need for a baggie of snacks).

No comments:

Post a Comment