Saturday, October 23, 2010

Family Visits!

We enjoy visits from friends and family and recently we have had a couple. Mom and Dad came for a couple days and then Tony and Cali came in for a weekend visit. Here are a few pictures from these special occasions.

Nords cookies and Sunergos hot coco and coffee. Yum.
Hiking at Hemlock Falls... but with all the lack of rain the falls weren't there and the stream was pretty dry, but that made for easier looking for stream creatures. That made Eli pretty happy.



Fossil Hunting!!! I found one! It was really fun to hunt for a while. I don't think I have been fossil hunting since before Eli was born. I look forward to doing this more once the kids get older. We had to take turns watching Otto who was sleeping in the van, but that worked out well since the hunting site was pretty steep at many points.

We spent Saturday out on the boat. It was a beautiful day! The water is starting to get a little chilly now, but we still got in for a bit.
Eli caught a damselfly.



No comments:

Post a Comment