Saturday, September 26, 2009

Virginia Beach!

We spent one day at Virginia Beach. It was so much fun! It was Eli's first experience with the ocean. He was a little uncertain at first- due to all the blue planet ocean videos where there are so many creatures in the ocean- but in the end he loved it! He played in the water with Brian for hours. I think our next visit to VA we will have to spend a couple days at the beach!
Also- the last one is a video!


Brian and I under the pier.

Mom enjoyed hanging out on the beach with Otto. She drank beer and fed Otto Ritz crackers. By the way he choose to sit in the stroller. I had him in the sand in the beginning and then he just crawled over to the stroller and wanted to sit in it - so there he sat the whole time watching everyone... and eating crackers.

Making sand castles...

Brian found a couple of shark eggs on the beach! Yikes!

Otto watching the sea gulls.


This is a video of Eli finding a worm... or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment