Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Adventures in Virginia!

I have to say, Virginia was so much fun! We stayed very busy, but we were able to see so much in our week stay with Mom and Dad. 


The Capital in DC.

Our favorite museum by far was the Smithsonian's National Museum of Natural History. It was absolutely amazing! We will be going back here in the future.

Grandma Debby bought Eli a squid. I had to put this picture in here because it has become a favorite stuffed animal of Eli's. Eli likes to give all his animals personalities and this squid has been embraced by his animal family.

If you look closely in this picture both Brian and I are stressed, but the kids delighted... Well, there were signs everywhere saying "quiet please" and both Eli and Otto were making loud echo noises... ohhh boy!

The Natural History Museum had a butterfly garden...




Relaxing at Mom and Dad's... and Brian is letting their dog Radar sit in his lap! never thought I would see this - and he really did like holding the dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment