Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Videos from Our Family Trip

Trying to capture my favorite moments from a whole week in a few short videos wasn't easy, but I think each of these shares a bit of what we did at the cabin during our time. I have a few more that I will have to upload next week (I only get so much uploading space on vimeo per week). I will post some pictures soon too!

I am glad I had the camera near by to catch this one. I was working in the garden and the boys were hanging out with me and Eli found this!!!

The neighbors, the Rushes, came over and helped Brian bring this hemlock down. It was dead and leaning toward the cabin. The boys thought it was great to see it all happen!

This is a memory they will have a long time. Pure childhood fun!

I love how Eli is just taking this all in, his interest and fascination with bugs is a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment