Friday, October 21, 2011

A Day Lately

I kept the camera on me for a couple days to get a few updated pictures. Here they are:
Eli got a morning picture. Otto loves to snuggle and Oak is all about toys these days!

Breakfast! Eating cantaloupe with cocktail swords from Grandma Kay!

Apple snack. Oak even joined in on this one.

Stopping to watch the construction while on our way to Sunergos.

ABC (already been chewed) stroller straps. They all love em.

What's this?? Acorns. hummm. What could it mean? An oak tree of course. :) Some homeschooling worked into every walk. You know me.

Oak isn't so sure how he likes the Oak tree leaf, but I thought I would show him one.

OoooOOOoOo. MORE construction vehicles!

coco

Visiting the guys working. Tim is showing Eli how to make silly faces using a rubber band. These guys are priceless.

A board game. Sum Swamp is our favorite these days. This game teaches adding and subtracting skills. Homeschooling can be fun.

 I love him!

Monster shoes! Oh yes, and fighting with cocktail swords.

After dinner I was cleaning dishes here and had to snap a picture of what I saw... Brian and the boys are making a fire. This is something they have been doing lately a couple nights a week. The boys love it!

Brian fanning the flame.

Hanging out around the fire.

1 comment:

  1. awww Michelle, It's so sweet to see all your boys bonding!

    ReplyDelete