Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Otto's 3rd Birthday!

Otto is 3!!!
Otto decided he wanted a REALLY BIG sucker instead of a fancy balloon for a birthday treat.

I have to tell the story of these cars. I took Otto to a specialty toy store the day before his birthday and told him he could pick something out for his birthday. Well, he picked out two turquoise tiny cars and he said he didn't want anything else. I went ahead and grabbed the little bus to add to the birthday vehicles because the two cars only came to $3. So, what do you know... as soon as we got in the van he reached his hand in his bag and gave one of his new blue cars to Eli. My heart melted. He sure loves his big brother.

Grandma Debby and Grandpa Gary sent the boys scorpion suckers... and Otto actually ate his. um puke.


Levi spent some of the day with us!

Here they are making a network of bug pods for the insects.

Coffee shop!

Otto wanted a ladybug cake. yummy.




Happy Birthday to you Otto!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment