Brian snapped these pictures the other evening. The baby is growing and kicking and kicking! It is really starting to feel close.
My appointments have all been going well. My last one was different. My midwife had another midwife in training with her so she really took her time. She had me lay on my back and was able to show the midwife in training the outline of the baby - which was really neat for me to see too. She pointed out the little feet, legs, back and even found the head which is down now. How was she able to do that??? - she said with it being my third it is easier to find all these things because the walls are thinner. I will have to snap a more official picture soon, while standing, so you can see how HUGE I really am.
Since we think this is our last little baby we will be getting some professional pictures taken in a couple weeks to capture the hugeness of this mama - and I am so excited! I love being pregnant.... can't believe it is almost over.
No comments:
Post a Comment