Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halloween!

Here are a few pictures from our Halloween Festivities this year. Our church service is on Sunday nights 6-8ish so that fell right when we would be trick-or-treating, so we did various other fun activities and I don't think Eli really noticed the difference. On Saturday night we met up with some of our neighbors for "Trunk-or-Treat" at a church down the road. It was a fun time. Otto did get REALLY afraid of a bloody masked boy, but we survived.
Then on Sunday night during the church service a few other moms and I organized some fun crafts and activities for the kids to do.


Walking over to the "Trunk-or-Treat" at the neighborhood church.

This is at Antioch, our church. All the kids dressed up - ADORABLE!
Pin the nose on the pumpkin! The older kids played "Pin the Thesis on the Door" in honor of Reformation Day - that activity was thought up and organized by the pastor's wife.
Shannon and I were amazed that we had all these 4 and under kids sitting still and munching on snacks.... shew.
I took this during "Musical Chairs." The older kids here were asking me to take pictures of them too - so here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment