Thursday, September 30, 2010

Otto Turns 2!

Otto's birthday was September 1, 2008. It was Labor Day! I remember waking up at 6 am and turning to Brian and saying, "I think I am in labor on Labor Day!" Otto arrived that evening! I thought I would share a picture from the day after - the day of pics are just a bit alien in nature so I spared you those. :)

We started the day with a trip to Sunergos for a hot coco and a visit with Papa!
Dairy Queen ice cream cake with Papa's decorating - Otto loved it! We asked him what he wanted on his cake and he said "boat!!!"


After everyone left the kitchen Eli grabbed the icing for one more squeeze....
pizza... Otto's favorite!


Celebrating Eli and Otto's birthdays with Grandpa Dave and Grandma Kay and the relatives on Brian's side up in MN!





2 comments:

  1. Great photos Michelle! I LOVE the last one with Otto on the floor holding the suckers - it was such a treat to get to see you guys and meet Eli and Otto. Hope to see you guys again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Otto and his suckers... the obsession is still on going. He makes me laugh. It was great to see you and Evan too! The kids all played so well together. We will have to hang out again next time we are up there.

    ReplyDelete