Friday, June 4, 2010

Our Mexican Fiesta!

A few months ago we joined a church plant in our neighborhood called Antioch. It is a church that is multicultural and reaches out to our refugee neighbors. We have been greatly blessed through the fellowship and life of this church, so I thought it would be good to share some of these pictures from our family group gathering with you all. This night we shared a meal with a Mexican theme- for our Somali friends here it was their first experience with Mexican food. One funny happening- midway through the meal Eli walked over to the wood pile and pulled down his pants and went pee... oh boy.




I made this tasty gem. It is a mexican mocha cinnamon vanilla pudding chocolate cake with just a shot of whiskey- no worries though for our straight edged Baptists friends- I am for sure the alcohol all cooked away!


Otto here was pulling on the water spout... and looking quite happy with himself.

Otto LOVES babies- he just stood here and played with Meadow's little feet- it was sweet.

Otto and Moses - Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment