Saturday, March 13, 2010

Visiting the Nyes

We took a trip to Columbus, Ohio, to visit some good friends up there, Nick and Brittany. Eli and Otto had a lot of fun playing with their sweet little girls. Viola and Eli are only two weeks apart in age so they were pretty inseparable all three days. In fact, on one of our walks I asked Eli if I could hold his hand and he told me, "No Mama. I am holding VIOLA's hand." I felt replaced. We had a great time visiting them and also visiting the church that they planted up there in Columbus. We even got one night out together as adults!- the babysitter had 5 kids ages 3 and under- thankfully they all slept the whole time :).

Otto loved pushing the stroller around.
Otto and Charlotte

I love how Viola is so supportive here.

How to Dig for Worms from capture box on Vimeo.


We joked about how we must appear to be a walking daycare with all of our strollers and kids.

Walking Daycare from capture box on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment