This blog is a collection of mostly pictures and videos from our family. With the little ones growing and changing so fast this blog helps us to capture and share some of those special milestones as well as just day to day happenings with family and friends.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Fun with My New Camera
Brian got me a new camera for my birthday last week and this next post is just me having fun with this new feature. I take a picture of a color and then I take a picture and only that color shows up in the picture. It has been fun.
My blue eyed boy....
Otto growling at me with his tiger- I wanted the green in his pjs to show up but it really didn't show very well- I just love though how he likes to give me a tough Otto grrrrooowlll!
No comments:
Post a Comment