Sunday, August 2, 2009

Eli's 3rd Birthday!

Eli's 3rd birthday was a very enjoyable day from start to finish! We began with making some cupcakes for a little get together with a couple of Eli's friends, Miles and Isaiah, at the park. Eli loved mixing the blue food coloring into his icing.




I like this picture because you can see Otto peeking out behind my back. 

Eli asks for a balloon every time we go to the grocery store and I always tell him that we will get him one on his birthday, so we made a special stop at the grocery store so Eli could pick out a balloon this day. I think he picked the biggest balloon they had.


Mid-day we took a walk to visit Papa working at the new Sunergos location.

Eli wanted Papa to decorate his cake. This year he asked for a spider on his cake. 







Playing with one of his birthday gifts- hungry hungry hippos!



No comments:

Post a Comment