This blog is a collection of mostly pictures and videos from our family. With the little ones growing and changing so fast this blog helps us to capture and share some of those special milestones as well as just day to day happenings with family and friends.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Otto on the Move!
Here is a short video of Otto crawling. He is getting pretty fast! Can you hear him growling and laughing? I never thought I would find growling so cute.
OMG. He's is SO funny. I couldn't help but laugh and growl along with him. Can't wait for him to come and pull some chords and put his fingers in some light sockets at our place. ;-)
OMG. He's is SO funny. I couldn't help but laugh and growl along with him. Can't wait for him to come and pull some chords and put his fingers in some light sockets at our place. ;-)
ReplyDelete